We want remind parents of their responsibilities
ZSA Coaches are parents too!
- Always respect the officials’ decisions.
- Remain in the designated spectators’ area.
- Let the coach do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do.
- Respect the rules, opposition, referee, teammates, and your player.
- Avoid criticizing a player for making mistakes.
Ziad Soccer Academy works hard to adopt a positive learning environment, but occasionally individuals fall short of our expectations. As a club, we will approach parents for negative behavior.